5 questions about case.
I’m stuck on a Science question and need an explanation.
Mr. R, age 52 years, is undergoing a routine physical examination for his employer. During palpation of the prostate, the physician noted a hard nodule on the gland’s periphery. Lab tests revealed an elevated PSA level. The remainder of the examination did not reveal any other abnormalities.
- Using the information given, discuss the presentation of cancer of the prostate.
- Discuss the predisposing factors for prostate cancer and identify the high-risk groups.
- Discuss the variation in the growth and course of this type of cancer.
- Discuss how the decision to treat or not to treat is made early in the course of prostate cancer.
5. If metastasis occurs, what additional manifestations will occur, and how will they be treated?