Help me study for my Business Law class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Using the material available online and/or from other sources, devise a plan for setting up a state-of-the-art airport security system. You must discuss the following points as a minimum:
- The security force – selection, organization, training.
- Airport lay-out – suggest a design which maximizes security management efficiency and passenger flow while minimizing discomfort and delay to air travelers. You may use diagrams to supplement your work.
- Describe the system for screening passengers step-by-step as a process describing each piece of equipment used and its function. You may diagram this system if you wish.
- Describe how you would integrate systems for maximum efficiency.
- Discuss security management of freight air carriers in brief.
Your paper should be oriented towards a primary commercial service airport in the United States. This is a best-case scenario so consider the budget funded. Discuss passenger screening in terms of concentric ring theory (defense-in-depth). In other words, passenger screening must consist of at least three overlapping layers. In terms of system integration, discuss the integration of passenger screening system design with other security components used at the airport, i.e., closed circuit television systems (CCTV), barriers, access to the airside operations area, etc.
- paper should be at a minimum 15 pages for the body of your work (the Title Page and References page will be additional pages).
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space. Please provide a separate heading for each question (these are sections).
- follow the APA 6 Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework