Analyze study cases.
I’m stuck on a Management question and need an explanation.
Please answer to analyze follow questions.
- Explain the clashes in culture, customs, and expectations that occurred in this situation.
- Turn back the clock to when Kelly was offered the position in Tokyo. What, if anything, should have been done differently and by whom?
- If you are Kelly, what should you do now?
1. Please critically analyze AstraZeneca’s expatriate management practices.
2. Surveys show that most expats report feeling the strain of managing the demands of work and home while adjusting to the foreign environment, leading to more anxieties at home and at the workplace. What steps can an organization take to mitigate this?
3. What decisions related to expatriates can organizations take to maximize the benefits to the company despite the economic downturn? Do you think a company that paid more careful attention to selection could further boost its chances of success?