CMR 302 Assignment 13.
I’m trying to study for my Business course and I need some help to understand this question.
Using the article, The Basics for Investing in Stocks to answer the questions in the Word doc listed below.
The Basics for Investing in Stocks
- Define the term Value Stocks.
- What is a prime example of a cyclical stock?
- An income stock is identifiable by ___________________________________.
- Growth stocks have good prospects for ____________________________________.
- If a stock sells for $ 100 a share and the company earned $ 20 per share, what is the Price-Earnings Ratio? _______________________________Show your work
- A steady return on equity of more than _________ may be a sign of a company that knows how to manage itself.
- Consider companies that have debts amounting to no more than about ________ of shareholders’ equity.
- Define the term beta.
- Purchasing stock using the Dollar Averaging method requires you to invest the______________________________________
- Define the acronym DRIP
- Explain how failing to diversify can be an investing mistake.
- Give an example of a Defensive Stock.____________________________
- What is a good target price to establish?
- What are penny stocks?