Complete 8 Page Business Law Essay (CAPELLA).
I need help with a Business Law question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Case Studies in Criminal Justice Policy
This assignment is intended to allow you to develop strategies and approaches that incorporate theory and research in response to the Riverbend City: Designer Drug Epidemic media piece. Your identified response must address internal and external organizational pressures. In addition, you will prepare this assignment in a report format to illustrate the utilization of theory and research within the functioning of a criminal justice organization.
Based on your review of the Riverbend City: Designer Drug Epidemic media piece (linked in the Resources), develop a report for the CEO of the Riverbend City Police Department in which you address the following critical elements that align with the grading criteria:
- Articulate how organizational support strategies to address criminal justice structural problems.
- Analyze the impact of external political and social pressures on criminal justice organizations.
- Examine consequences of various types of responses to external pressures on administrative and organizational functioning.
- Develop methods for introducing innovative criminal justice organizational policies, programs, and protocols.
In creating your report, you may choose to use the follow resources:
- Papers and Reports. This webpage of Microsoft Office templates is available at no cost to the learner. It is linked in the Resources.
- Forsyth, P. (2013). How to write reports and proposals (3rd ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Kogan Page. Check the Capella library for this optional book.
- Length: At least 8 double-spaced pages (excluding the cover page and references list). Include page numbers, headings, and running headers.
- References: At least 3 peer-reviewed resources formatted following current APA guidelines.
- Formatting: Use correct APA style and formatting, paying particular attention to citations and references.
- Font size and type: Times New Roman, 12 points.