Discussion on Industrial/organizational psychology.
I’m trying to learn for my Psychology class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
In this week’s journal you will be discussing an I/O related problem you (or someone you know) have experienced while at work. You will explain how I/O psychology related to the problem and how I/O psychology principles can be sued to solve the problem. Please address the following questions in your entry:
- Describe a problem you (or someone you know) have encountered at work and explain how I/O psychology relates to the problem.
- What division(s) of I/O psychology do you think the problem relates to? Is the problem related to:
- I (poor hiring strategies, inadequate training)?
- O (worker behavior issues, safety concerns)?
- How do you think an I/O psychologist would solve this particular workplace problem?