Explain the core beliefs of the just-in-time (JIT) philosophy.
Help me study for my Computer Science class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Write a five-page (1,250 – 1,500 words) double-spaced essay (not including cover page and references pages), in which you address the following eight objectives:
– Explain the core beliefs of the just-in-time (JIT) philosophy
– Describe the elements of JIT
– Explain the key elements of JIT manufacturing
– Explain the elements of total quality management (TGM) and their role in JIT
– Describe the role of people in JIT and why respect for people is so important
– Describe the benefits of JIT
– Discuss the implementation process of a successful JIT system
– Describe the impact of JIT on service and manufacturing organizations
The essay must be original. Each objective must have its own section heading (e.g., “Core Beliefs of JIT”). You must incorporate at least five sources, both as references and corresponding in-text citations. APA format is expected.