Fine spirits Management Project.
Need help with my Management question – I’m studying for my class.
For this project choose a distillery (anywhere in the world) that is not a major brand (e.g., may not be Smirnoff, Tanqueray, Jack Daniels, etc.). Next, have the distillery approved by either Dr. Back or Mr. Nutta to ensure that it’s an acceptable choice and not already “taken” by another student. Upon approval of your choice, your paper should address the following:
- History and background
- When and by whom founded
- Current ownership
- Master Distiller(s)
- Geographic location
- Traditionally part of local culture or new addition
- Local characteristics associated with flavor profile. For example, base ingredients/botanicals, water source, etc.
- The distillery
- Type(s) of spirit produced
- Main ingredients used
- Source of ingredients/water
- Approximate price range
- Where sold (e.g., locally only, statewide, nationally, internationally, etc.)
- Open to the public?
- If so, details of public/tourist facilities
- Distilling techniques used (e.g., pot still, continuous still, gin head, etc.)?
- Are the spirits aged? If so, what type of vessel(s) and for how long?
- Annual production (if available)
- Description of the sprits families that the products belong to (e.g., contemporary vodka, Scotch whisky, etc.).
- Brands and/or type(s) produced (e.g., Papa’s Pilar 7 Blonde Rum, Papa’s Pilar 24 Dark Rum)?
- Anything else that you feel would be of interest
The project must be a minimum of 2 pages of text (not including title page and references), double spaced, 1-inch margins, 12-point Times New Roman or Calibri font, APA format for citations/references. Note that your name, class name, course number, project description, etc. should be on a separate title page. You may add illustrations as appropriate to enhance your project, but these should not be included as part of the page count. Direct quotes must be within quotation marks and referenced. All papers will be checked for plagiarism through Turnitin.