Global Climate Change Before and After COVID-19.
I don’t know how to handle this Writing question and need guidance.
Topic: Global Climate Change Before and After COVID-19
The paper will focus on the how the Global Climate changed the world and how many scientists and socialist tried many solutions and ways to solve the issue but a lot of them failed. The paper will talk about the ways global warming changed the world then COVID-19 happened and global warming decreased. The paper will be illustrating experts’ opinions in this aspect and introducing projects that show the effects of the virus regarding this mater. The paper will refer to scholarly articles on Gale and other news articles, magazines that pertain to the impacts of COVID-19 on the Global Climate change.
This reflective well written and structured paper must be of
about 3000-word, double spaced, with one-inch margins, using Times Roman 12pt font.
will accompany you through the course as guiding lights is to provide you a focal point and the opportunity for an in-depth knowledge on one of the issues that are at the core of the environmental debate.This process includes the formation of an educated opinion on the matter and consequently defend your view and argument using scientific and scholarly sources as well as demonstrate the ability to use vocabulary terms and theoretical concepts.It is strongly recommended to start with a clear introduction that will include a statement about your goal and the structure of the paper.At the core of your paper, please introduce the main argument/s in the form of pro and con, examine them through critical scrutiny and finally defend your view and conclusion on that matter in a conclusion paragraph or two.
* General impression based upon the choice of an interesting and well-focused topic — up to 20 points
* Title page Written clearly and including personal submission details, and most importantly a title that is focused and clear — up to 10 points
Clear and well written introduction that includes a well-structured and logical plan to introduce the topic and execute the defense of an argument concerning that topic. — up to 10 points
* Main body with a part where the topic is introduced in detail including the state of the academic research and the various opinions about it — up to 30 points
* Concluding part with a contribution of personal opinion and reflections. — up to 20 points
* Notes and bibliography about five resources with at least two academic resources. — up to 10 points.
If you have nay questions, feel free to ask