I have done the first draft and I will attach it for you. Please add 600 words. But the most important thing is to follow the instructions and APA formatting..
I’m working on a Writing exercise and need support.
Add 600 words to make it 2450 words.
Besides, make sure all APA formatting guidelines are used. APA 6 Edition
Final: Persuasive Essay
After completing the revisions to your essay, based on the instructor’s feedback you received in Unit 4, prepare and submit your final essay to your instructor via the Dropbox.
Remember to refer back to the first half of your course, your readings, and your instructor’s comments while completing the final draft.
Revise your rough draft to a 2,450–2,800-word persuasive essay based on feedback received in the past units.
Include the following components in your essay:
- Introductory paragraph
- Include your thesis statement (highlight your thesis statement)
- Include a discussion of at least four supporting points
- Supporting arguments and examples defending your position for each of the following:
- Body Section 1 (supporting point 1 fully presented)
- Body Section 2 (supporting point 2 fully presented)
- Body Section 3 (supporting point 3 fully presented)
- Body Section 4 (supporting point 4 fully presented)
- Identified concession to the argument and rebuttal
- Conclusive summary
Consider the following in your writing:
- A minimum of seven paragraphs which all establish a highly developed viewpoint and purpose.
- Each paragraph of the paper should also demonstrate a high standard of professionalism consistent in tone, language, and standards of formal writing.
- Your content must be original, well-defined, organized, and accessible.
- Your final draft should be easy to read, well organized, and free of grammatical errors.
- Finally, you must use syntax to incorporate each of the following stylistic criteria: accessible, accurate, supported, precise, and concise.
Format your work consistent with APA guidelines.
Include APA headings (at least level one).
Include a title and reference page.
Include a minimum of five peer-reviewed sources.
Cite your sources and include a reference page.
Include an additional 1-page detailed description at the end of your final draft (after the reference page) which explains the revisions you made based on your self-critique.
- This page should explain the specific changes you made to content, organization, style, and mechanics of your paper.
Save your Assignment in the following format: Last name First name Assignment. (Example: SmithJohn_Unit6_Assignment).