Leadership Project Report. Leadership Project Report.
Need help with my Management question – I’m studying for my class.
Cite all work referenced and include a reference page.
Examine a famous leader applying concepts and theories explored in this course.
Follow this outline
Part 1 Introduction
PART 2: LITERATURE REVIEW
- Define leadership.
- Explore and discuss the traits, behaviors, and relationships found in successful leaders.
- Identify and discuss the six leadership theories.
PART 3: LEADERSHIP ANALYSIS
- Identify and discuss three specific leadership skills, three specific leadership behaviors and three specific leadership traits of this leader.
- Examine and discuss the single leadership skill, leadership behavior and leadership trait that you think best explains the success of this leader.
- Apply this leader’s approach or style to one of the six leadership theories discussed in this course.
- Explain why this leadership style or approach has been successful for this leader and make logical arguments supporting your case.
PART 4: CONCLUSION:
- Summarize the key findings in the Leadership Analysis
- What critical take-aways would you like to incorporate into your leadership style?
As individuals prepare the project, please attend to the following additional guidelines:
- Prepare your report in APA6 format.
- Paper must be typed, double-spaced, 12-point font, 12-15 pages. (Page count does not include title page or reference list.)
- Cite all work referenced and include a reference page.
- Proofread the document carefully before submission
Select one of the following leaders.
- Mother Teresa
- Gengis Khan
- Mahatma Gandhi
- Nelson Mandela
- Warren Buffett
- Bill Clinton
- Aung San Suu Kyi
- Dalai Lama
- Jeff Bezos
- Fred Smith
- Howard Schultz
- Malala Yousafzai
- Martin Luther King Jr.
- Ronald Reagan
- Malcolm X
- Barack Obama
- Steve Jobs
- Bill Gates
- Robert Mueller
- Greta Thunberg
- Vladimir Putin
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Elon Musk