Need help finishing a survey of reflective practice paper..I’ve already started it.
I’m trying to study for my Writing course and I need some help to understand this question.
Week 1 – Assignment: Asking the Hard Questions
Complete the readings for this week under resources. After reading Larrivee’s article, complete the Survey of Reflective Practice tool to assess your development as a reflective practitioner. The survey will help develop a baseline from which to build.
The survey contains four levels: pre-reflection, surface reflection, pedagogical reflection, and critical reflection. There are several indicators for each level with a space to assess yourself on each indicator: Frequently, Sometimes, and Infrequently. As you complete each level, you can tally up your assessment marks. Whichever column has the most tallies suggests your competency at that level of reflection.
On the last page of the survey, there is a space to make a plan for which indicators you wish to work on. Choose three indicators to work on during this course. In the bottom box, discuss what action or actions you will do to work on these indicators. When you revisit this survey in Week 7, you will be able to determine how much you have progressed on these three indicators in particular as well as others.
Once the survey is completed, begin your reflective online journal via your blog using the survey.
Discuss the following in your blog post:
- Your personal assessment of the survey instrument.
- Discuss which level you had the most frequent tallies, the level with the most sometimes tallies, and the level with the most infrequently tallies.
- Discuss which three indicators you have chosen to focus on and why. Include which level or levels these indicators are located.
- Discuss the action you will take to achieve this goal.
Length of blog: 1000+ words
Your blog must be effectively designed and meet the following criteria:
- Locate a website that your professor can easily access. It is suggested that you use a free website such as http://www.wordpress.com/.
- Your blog should contain text that is legible (e.g., appropriate size of font, type of font, contrasts with background, contains sufficient white space).
- Be sure to include information within the blog that supports the assignment.
In addition to creating your blog, you will also submit a copy of your blog, along with the link to your blog, as you would with other written assignments.
Your blog should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your submission should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards where appropriate. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.