“Power, Politics, Ethics, and Communication”.
I don’t know how to handle this Management question and need guidance.
Interview 4: “Power, Politics, Ethics, and Communication”
- Conduct your fourth interview by gaining insights into organizational practices related to power, politics, ethics and communication.
- Based on your interview with the manager, provide a preliminary diagnosis of how organizational power and politics are exercised, how ethical behavior is communicated, and how information is communicated at different level of the organization (individual, group, department, organization).
- What evidence supports the manager’s explanation? Which theories, models, or concepts best explain what you observed during your interview this week? How do ethical and communication practices inform the organizational diagnosis you conducted so far? How effective is the management of organizational politics?
- Draft 1-2 culturally competent recommendations for change incorporating this week’s Organizational Behavior concepts (e.g., organizational power, politics, ethics, and communication).
- What multicultural and international issues would need to be considered in the context of organizational power, ethics, and communication, if this organization expanded globally?
This section will be between 500-650 words in length and will be formatted in APA (6th or 7th formatting) style, including double-spaced, 12-pt font, in-text citation and references at the end of the paper (3-5 references).