Interpretation of Our Terms:
The company is held responsible for delivering the product in a timely manner and according to the Customer‘s requirements indicated in the order. Should any of the company’s commitments be violated, the customer is entitled to a partial or full reimbursement according to Our Money Back Guarantee Policy.
Limitation of liability
Agreeing to all the Terms and Conditions presented above, You acknowledge that You agree not to hold other Consumers, the Company, its employees, shareholders, agents, officers, directors, representatives, promotion, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, fulfillment agencies, or any other third-party providers or information/data sources and legal advisors responsible for any and all losses, damages, rights, actions, and claims of any nature that come from or are related to Our Company. These products include but are not limited to:
- telephone, hardware or software, electronic, Internet, email, network, computer malfunctions, difficulties or failures of any kind;
- unclear, failed, delayed, or incomplete computer communications and transmissions;
- any condition that arises due to the events that lie beyond the Company’s control that cause the Order or Product to be delayed, disrupted, or corrupted;
- any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind that arise with connection to or as a result of using Our Services;
- any typographical errors or printing mistakes in any of Our materials associated with Our services.
Additionally, You agree to not hold Our Company and its affiliates responsible or reprehensible for any claim, demand, suit, including attorney’s fees, made by another third party in relation to or arising from the use of Our Services, Your breach or violation of these Terms and Conditions, the violation by You of the rights of any third party, or any other personal act of omission committed by You. Under no circumstance will the Company be made responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, consequential, or special damages that arise from or are in any way related to the use of this Website and any information provided by the Website. Some states and jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. As such, the above-listed limitation may not be applicable to You.
- Termination: We reserve the right to terminate Your right to use Our Services even when You have paid the full amount if the information initially provided for registration on Our Services, or that is later subsequently modified, contains false or misleading information, or conceals or omits any information We consider as being relevant; if you do not cooperate throughout the ordering process; if we suspect that You are involved in any fraudulent transactions. Any attempt to undermine or cause harm to termpaperswriting.com ‘s server or its Customers is strictly prohibited and will be subject to automatic account termination. This includes spamming, the transmission of malware, viruses, Trojan horses, or linking the sites and files that contain or distribute them. essaypro.com may terminate Your account and forfeit any fee to be paid at any time without prior notice if You are in breach of the terms of this Agreement. The Company will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of the Agreement.
- Amendments: You, the consumer, acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions may be completely or unilaterally changed by the Company without prior warning. It is, therefore, highly recommended that all Consumers on Our website read these Terms and Conditions from time to time to see if any changes have been made.