To prepare for this.
I need an explanation for this Management question to help me study.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Reflect on your own personal experiences, research, and understanding of unionization in health care.
- What does unionization look like in health care?
- What are the positive aspects of employee relations in a union versus a non-union?
- What are benefits and drawbacks of having a union?
- What is the future of unions in health care?
- What is the role of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)?
Post a cohesive response to the following:Analyze experiences of unionization in health care. Include what unionization looks like in health care, positive aspects of employee relations, benefits and drawbacks, as well as the future of unions in the industry.
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review the “Metro Dental Services Employee Engagement Survey” and “Survey Interpretation” in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Examine the results from the employee survey.
- What is the data saying about the health of the organization?
- How might you celebrate high engagement scores and improve low engagement scores?
In a 3- to 4-page paper, address the following:
- Analyze the health of the organization in the scenario. Be sure to identify areas of strength and areas that need improvement according to the employee engagement survey.
- Develop a plan to improve low engagement scores and celebrate high engagement scores.