two page essay (any topic).
Help me study for my English class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
You have complete autonomy in deciding what you want to write for this paper. You can write about whatever topic you want in whatever genre you want.
Remember that this paper takes the place of your Final Exam; we do not have a Final Exam in ENG 111.
I am looking for two double-spaced pages of text. Here are some ideas:
* a short story
* 10 poems
* a reflection on the semester
* your personal feelings on a topic that you’ve wanted to write about all semester that I’ve been preventing you from doing
* your personal feelings on any topic
* an argument on any topic (no research required, but you can do some if you want)
* a letter to a legislator on the topic of your choice (I will not mail it)
* anything else you can thinking of: let your creativity go wild!
Length: two double-spaced pages, preferably in Times New Roman font (unless you do poetry, and then you should do 8 – 10 poems)
Due: sent attached to an email or shared as a Google doc by Friday, May 15, at 11:59 p.m.