Weekly responses to questiuons APA format.
I’m working on a Management exercise and need support.
PJM440 MOD6 Discussion Post
Please reply to the below post in at least 250 words
- Chapters 19 & 20 in Quality Management for Organizational Excellence: Introduction to Total Quality
- Huq, Z. (2017). A competency model for assessing six-sigma implementation readiness. American Journal of Management, 17(5), 10-23.
- Slides 227-256 in the PowerPoint supplement to Quality Management for Organizational Excellence: Introduction to Total Quality
- Ghete, A. I., Cioca, L. I., & Belu, R. (2018). Benchmarking in manufacturing companies. FAIMA Business & Management Journal, 6(1), 45-51.
- Oschman, J. J. (2017). The role of strategic planning in implementing a total quality management framework. The Journal for Quality and Participation, 40(3), 29-33.
American Society for Quality (ASQ). (2018). Design of experiments (DOE). Retrieved from http://asq.org/learn-about-quality/data-collection…
Campbell, D. T., & Stanley, J. C. (1963). Experimental and quasi-experimental design for research. Boston, MA: Houghton Mifflin Company.
Goetsch, D. L., & Davis, S. D. (2016). Quality management for organizational excellence: Introduction to total quality (8th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education, Inc.
Tague, N. (2005). The quality toolbox (2nd ed.). Milwaukee, WI: ASQ Quality Press.
What is the rationale for continual improvement, and what is management’s role in continual improvement? Should managers pursue an extremely costly improvement that nets only a very small improvement? Why or why not?
Tip: Include at least one current (published in the most recent 5 years), scholarly, peer-reviewed reference in supporting your answer. The required reference can be found in the CSU Global Library by conducting an advanced search specific to scholarly references. Reply to at least two peer discussion posts to this weekly discussion prompt. Replies must be substantial and constructive in nature. Answering any questions posed by your instructor or classmates is also expected.
Discussion question responses should be at least 200-300 words, referenced, and submitted by Thursday midnight. Reference the Required/Recommended reading materials or provide reference to a CSU-Global Library article of your choice.