write 350-500 words from (PDF files) and respond to the following questions.
I’m working on a Law exercise and need support.
Guidelines for Reflective Reading assignments: Using the Themes and Quotes developed while reading, as well as primary and secondary sources (cite as appropriate—use American Psychological Association-6th edition), write 350-500 words about what you have learned, and how this new-found knowledge fits within what you already know and your lived experiences. Reflective writing is a way of processing your practice-based experience to produce learning. Have the readings changed your opinions, preconceptions, viewpoint? How might the strategies and processes described in the readings assist you to further the cause you care about? Reflective Reading assignments are not a summary of the course readings or a stream of conscious mind dump on paper, rather a venue for you to reflect deeply on a few significant aspects and learning points contained within the readings.
For Reading Reflection #4 you will read the following:
1) Madison on the Beneficial Effects of Interest Groups: What Was Left Unsaid in “Federalist” 10
2) James Madison Federalist No. 10 (1787)
Respond to the following questions:
1) What were the conditions that led to allowing citizens to redress their grievances before government?
2) What conditions are needed for Madison’s view on interests to work correctly?
3) Would the Founding Fathers be surprised by today’s advocacy environment?
4) Explain and offer your opinion on Madison’s argument about the importance of Special Interests in our Republic. How would Madison view his arguments today?